Place Card Stats
I raised prices by about 50% last Monday and it doesn’t seem to have had any significant impact on sales. Weekly revenue hit a new all-time high at $168.
I still think I’m in the middle of an unsustainable holiday bump right now, but I’ll take it while it lasts!
Goal Report Card
|#||Project / Area||Goal||Grade|
|1||Place cards||Holiday card designs and product backlog||A+|
|2||Writing||Ship part 2 of “the long road”||A|
|3||Make / Ship Stuff||Pick chat stats back up||B|
|4||Generate Revenue||Continue pushing / working on other freelancing engagements||D|
|5||Dimagi||Carve out the next area of contribution and work on it||C|
- Shipped a bunch of new holiday designs and they were big sellers last week. Also spent a half day on my bug backlog which was highly therapeutic and possibly overdue. There are now no (known) ways to trigger a 500 error on the site!
- Finally got part 2 out and shipped it in all the usual places.
- I’ve had the idea that I want to launch one more thing before the end of the year and am realizing that is rapidly approaching. Tried to dust off chat stats and get it to an MVP-ready state. It’s gonna be close!
- Freelancing still very stalled out. Just haven’t had much time for it.
- Trying to figure out my next significant area to work on. Has been slow going and lots of stops and starts. Makes me realize how valuable working alone and fully controlling priorities is for my velocity on other projects.
Last week’s time data was a pretty standard 42ish hours of “work”.
That big “sabbatical” bucket has a four-hour writing/editing/publishing block but then about eight different 1-2 hour chunks of random stuff inside it. A bit reflective of what felt like a semi-distracted week outside of my productive place cards work.
Got back out in the water for the first time in what felt like ages. I am rusty!
Other than that it was a pretty uneventful week. Didn’t post anything last week so here’s an older instagram from Porto a few weeks back.